Skip to main content
Checkout and Download to Computer
Checkout and Download eBooks to Your Computer
To checkout and download eBooks to your computer:
- Search EBSCOhost for eBook titles of interest.
- Sign In to your My EBSCOhost accounts.
- Select the book that you would like to read by clicking on “Download” in the result list or detailed record for the book.
- Select a Checkout Period, format (EPUB is the preferred format). Make sure you have "Adobe Digital Editions installed and then click “Download”
- When the File Download box opens, select “Open” and the eBook opens in Adobe® Digital Editions.
To learn more, see Checking out and Downloading EBSCO eBooks on the EBSCO Support Site.
Download EBSCO E-books
You may download EBSCO e-books to your computer or mobile device and read offline for most of our EBSCO e-book collection.
To download an EBSCO e-book: Sign in to My EBSCOhost and then click the Download (Offline) link for the e-book you would like to download.
© 2016 McGovern Library, Dakota Wesleyan University
Contact us: McGovern Library | Ph. 605.995.2618 | Fax 605.995.2893 | 1201 McGovern Avenue, Mitchell, SD 57301